飯店服務員常用英語口語對話1. Madame/Mesdames, monsieur/messieur, bonjour/bonsoir. Vous êtes combien?
先生,小姐,早上好/晚上好 。你們幾位?
2. Fumeur ou non-fumeur?
吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
3. Avez-vous réservé?
有預定嗎?
4. Voulez-vous un petit apéritif?
要開胃酒嗎?
5. Avez-vous choisi?
你們選好了嗎?
6. Puis-je prendre votre commande?
我可以為你們點餐了嗎?
7. Voulez-vous une entrée?
你們要點頭盤嗎?
8. Que voulez-vous en accompagnement?
你們需要什么配菜?
9. A quelle cuisson pour la viande?
肉要幾分熟的?
10. Que voulez-vous comme boisson?
要點什么飲料嗎?
11. C’est offert par la maison.
這是免費贈送的 。
12. Terminé? Puis-je vous debarrasser?
吃完了?我可以收走了嗎?
13. ?a y était?
還滿意嗎?
14. Voulez-vous un petit dessert/du fromage/un petit café?
需要甜點嗎/奶酪/咖啡嗎?
15. Vous payez ensemble ou séparément?
是一起付還是分開付?
16. Quelle est votre mode de règlement?
你們怎么付款呢?
17. Je vous apporte tout de suite la machine.
我馬上把付款終端拿過來 。
18. Merci beaucoup, mesdames et messieurs. Au revoir et à la prochaine!
謝謝先生小姐 。再見 , 期待您下次光臨!
小笑話一則:
- Restaurant ?on est pas un resto ?, bonjour, je vous écoute...
- C’est pas un resto? Désolé , je me suis trompé de numéro.
- Si, si, si, c’est un resto, c’est resto ? on est pas un resto ?.
西餐廳服務員的日常英語對話有哪些?1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoonevening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再見 , 歡迎下次再來!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感謝您的光臨 。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、請稍等 。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、請原諒 。
Excuse me.
7、對不起,讓您久等了 。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、請問您有幾位?
For how many?
9、請跟我來,請這邊走 。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、請問您貴姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、請問您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、請稍候 , 我們馬上給您安排 。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、請問您有預訂嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在這里可以嗎?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、對不起,那邊的桌子已給預訂了 。
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用謝,很樂意為您服務 。
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、這是菜單 , 請問現在可以點菜了嗎?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐還是西餐 。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特別介紹是粉蒸甲魚和蒜茸開邊大蝦 。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我們有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式軟飲料 。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、請問您想喝點什么 。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、請問需要加冰塊嗎?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、請問需要冷飲還是熱飲 。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、請用茶 。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、請用香巾 。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我們的菜式有廣東風味、北京風味、四川風味,您喜歡哪一種?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打攏了,請問現在可以上菜嗎?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、對不起,我能把這個盤子撤走嗎?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
提供些西餐廳英語口語1.坐在這里可以么
Would you like to have a seat here?
2.您幾位
How many guests will be dining with you?
3.您想吃點什么
May I take your order?
4.是否要一個單間?
Would you like to have a private seperated room?
5.單間有最低消費.最低消費xxx
You have the lowest cost on the private seperated room,and the price of that is......
6.結賬
This is your check,sir.
7.這是找零
Here are the changes for you.
8.謝謝光臨,慢走
Hope that I will see you again,take care,sir.
9.歡迎到我們賓館(餐廳、商店)來 。
Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
10.這是您的賬單,請簽字 。
Here is the bill. Please sign it.
還有這些
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7點到9點 。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11點半到1點半 。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6點半到8點半 。
希望能幫到你吧
參考資料:綜合而來
飯店吃飯的英語對話【西餐廳常用英語口語_飯店吃飯的英語對話】餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有 。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁 。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥 。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什么的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要 , 再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉松脆一點 。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的 。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什么別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了 。謝謝 。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
沒有 。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了 。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌 。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No , thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝 。我們等一會兒再來 。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以 。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯 。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生 。
B: That’s fine.
我們明白了 。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時后,布魯斯夫婦回來了 。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太 。請往這邊走 。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子 。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來 。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您 。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推薦香酥鴨 。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨 。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯 , 然后再要點海鮮和土豆片 。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不 , 謝謝 ??Х染托辛?。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒 。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳 。
C: George. Let’s split this.
喬治 , 我們各自付帳吧 。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客 。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳 。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號 。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好 。有什么能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋 。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡 。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡 , 對嗎?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的 。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什么嗎 , 先生?
B: No, that’s all.
沒有了,謝謝 。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生 。您要的早餐送上來了 。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上 。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有 , 謝謝 。??!可否秶颗一些果汁栽r淅錚?br />A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁 。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取 。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單 。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊 , 我快餓死啦 。我想吃點真正的中國菜 。您給我推薦什么呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了 。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系 。比方說 , 川菜、湘菜 。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣 。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對 。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試 。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點 。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜 。大多南方人都愛吃 。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鴨啊 。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
?。粵?,聽過多次了 。我很想試一試 。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店 。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠 。乘出租車15分鐘能到 。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話 。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點 。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上 。您好拿給出租車司機看 。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝 。
B: You’re welcome.
不客氣 。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨 。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下 。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面 。
A:After you, please.
你先請 。
B:Excuse me,where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕 。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店 。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙 。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個柜臺出售各種各樣的紀念品 。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你愿意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嘗嘗中國菜 。
回答者: richduoduo - 四級2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊,
要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的 。
找個伙伴做partner一起練最好了 。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬于商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節 。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實 , 只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了 。例如:
非正式英語正式英語
What’s your name?May I have your name?
您貴姓?請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea?Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎?請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please.Could you come this way please?
這邊請 。請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等 , 而要說Certainly, Sir.
*Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用 。
* 別說“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不禮貌的說法 。
可以說“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (請稍候 , 我來幫您確認),然后請有能力處理的人前來協助 。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至于稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意 。但必須注意 , 注視對方的眼睛,并不是無理地盯著對方看 。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言 。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對于不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同 。
- 西餐廳服務員_去應聘西餐廳服務員,面試會問些什么問題?
- 西游記金蟬脫殼_金蟬脫殼的含義是什么?它是中國古代戰爭經常用到...
- 奇偶性的運算法則 函數奇偶性常用結論
- 英語高考作文萬能句子_高考常用英語作文萬能句
- 英語面試口語_英語口語面試技巧有哪些
- 英語日常用語_幼兒園英語日常用語大全
- 英語日??谡Z對話_一些簡單常用的英文口語
- 英語常用短語_英語中表示舉例的常用短語
- 英語常用句型_初中英語句型結構
- 英語四級單詞表_英語四級考試常用單詞有哪些
