飯店吃飯的英語對話餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有 。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁 。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥 。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什么的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉松脆一點 。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的 。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什么別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了 。謝謝 。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
沒有 。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了 。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌 。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝 。我們等一會兒再來 。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以 。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯 。順便 , 我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生 。
B: That’s fine.
我們明白了 。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時后 , 布魯斯夫婦回來了 。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太 。請往這邊走 。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子 。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來 。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您 。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推薦香酥鴨 。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨 ?;蛟S我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然后再要點海鮮和土豆片 。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不 , 謝謝 ??Х染托辛?。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒 。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳 。
C: George. Let’s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧 。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客 。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳 。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號 。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好 。有什么能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐 , 要單面煎的雞蛋 。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁 , 還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡 。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的 。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什么嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
沒有了,謝謝 。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生 。您要的早餐送上來了 。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上 。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生 , 還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝 。??!可否秶颗一些果汁栽r淅錚?br />A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁 。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取 。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單 。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快餓死啦 。我想吃點真正的中國菜 。您給我推薦什么呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了 。您知道 , 中國主要有八大菜系 。比方說 , 川菜、湘菜 。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣 。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對 。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試 。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點 。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜 。大多南方人都愛吃 。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鴨啊 。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了 。我很想試一試 。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨 , 可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店 。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠 。乘出租車15分鐘能到 。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話 。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點 。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上 。您好拿給出租車司機看 。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝 。
B: You’re welcome.
不客氣 。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨 。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下 。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面 。
A:After you, please.
你先請 。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕 。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店 。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙 。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個柜臺出售各種各樣的紀念品 。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你愿意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嘗嘗中國菜 。
回答者: richduoduo - 四級2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊 ,
要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的 。
找個伙伴做partner一起練最好了 。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬于商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節 。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了 。例如:
非正式英語正式英語
What’s your name?May I have your name?
您貴姓?請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea?Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎?請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please.Could you come this way please?
這邊請 。請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
*Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用 。
* 別說“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不禮貌的說法 。
可以說“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然后請有能力處理的人前來協助 。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至于稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意 。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,并不是無理地盯著對方看 。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言 。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對于不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同 。
關于餐飲服務常用的英文對話1. Madame/Mesdames, monsieur/messieur, bonjour/bonsoir. Vous êtes combien?
先生,小姐 , 早上好/晚上好 。你們幾位?
2. Fumeur ou non-fumeur?
吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
3. Avez-vous réservé?
有預定嗎?
4. Voulez-vous un petit apéritif?
要開胃酒嗎?
5. Avez-vous choisi?
你們選好了嗎?
6. Puis-je prendre votre commande?
我可以為你們點餐了嗎?
7. Voulez-vous une entrée?
你們要點頭盤嗎?
8. Que voulez-vous en accompagnement?
你們需要什么配菜?
9. A quelle cuisson pour la viande?
肉要幾分熟的?
10. Que voulez-vous comme boisson?
要點什么飲料嗎?
11. C’est offert par la maison.
這是免費贈送的 。
12. Terminé? Puis-je vous debarrasser?
吃完了?我可以收走了嗎?
13. ?a y était?
還滿意嗎?
14. Voulez-vous un petit dessert/du fromage/un petit café?
需要甜點嗎/奶酪/咖啡嗎?
15. Vous payez ensemble ou séparément?
是一起付還是分開付?
16. Quelle est votre mode de règlement?
你們怎么付款呢?
17. Je vous apporte tout de suite la machine.
我馬上把付款終端拿過來 。
18. Merci beaucoup, mesdames et messieurs. Au revoir et à la prochaine!
謝謝先生小姐 。再見,期待您下次光臨!
小笑話一則:
- Restaurant ?on est pas un resto ?, bonjour, je vous écoute...
- C’est pas un resto? Désolé , je me suis trompé de numéro.
- Si, si, si, c’est un resto, c’est resto ? on est pas un resto ?.
西餐廳服務員的日常英語對話有哪些?1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoonevening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再見,歡迎下次再來!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走 , 感謝您的光臨 。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、請稍等 。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、請原諒 。
Excuse me.
7、對不起 , 讓您久等了 。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、請問您有幾位?
For how many?
9、請跟我來,請這邊走 。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、請問您貴姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、請問您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、請稍候,我們馬上給您安排 。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、請問您有預訂嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在這里可以嗎?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、對不起,那邊的桌子已給預訂了 。
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用謝,很樂意為您服務 。
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、這是菜單,請問現在可以點菜了嗎?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐還是西餐 。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特別介紹是粉蒸甲魚和蒜茸開邊大蝦 。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我們有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式軟飲料 。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、請問您想喝點什么 。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、請問需要加冰塊嗎?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、請問需要冷飲還是熱飲 。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、請用茶 。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、請用香巾 。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我們的菜式有廣東風味、北京風味、四川風味,您喜歡哪一種?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打攏了,請問現在可以上菜嗎?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、對不起,我能把這個盤子撤走嗎?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
餐廳服務類的英語對話歡迎光臨 welcom
這個可以收拾了嗎? can we clear these ?
請問你想喝什么? What would you like to drink?
現在我們這兒是下午茶時間,如果你加5元可以得到一塊蛋糕或是厚片土司,要是加10元你將得到一份招牌松餅,你要嗎?
Its afternoon-tea time,you will get a piece of cake and a slice of (thick toast)if you pay another 5 dollars, and you will get our branded hot cake (biscuit).
請稍等,你點的東西馬上就到! Wait a minute, your food will be served soon.
現在已經停止售早餐! We have stopped providing (service) breakfast already.
現在我們這還沒有這個套餐! We do not have this set (lunch/dinner) yet.
你是要結帳嗎? Do you like to get the bill?
你消費了……了! Your consumption...
不客氣! You are welcome (my pleasure, dont mention)
您慢用!enjoy your meal
謝謝你的光臨,慢走! Thank you for coming (your patronage). take care.
甜 sweet
酸 sour
辣 hot
苦 bitter
冰塊 ice cubes
糖 sugar
鹽 salt
胡椒 pepper
草莓醬 strawberry jam
刀子 叉子 筷子 knife,fork,chopsticks
中餐廳服務英文情景對話要怎么寫? 英語好的幫幫忙...1. Madame/Mesdames, monsieur/messieur, bonjour/bonsoir. Vous êtes combien?
先生,小姐 , 早上好/晚上好 。你們幾位?
2. Fumeur ou non-fumeur?
吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
3. Avez-vous réservé?
有預定嗎?
4. Voulez-vous un petit apéritif?
要開胃酒嗎?
5. Avez-vous choisi?
你們選好了嗎?
6. Puis-je prendre votre commande?
我可以為你們點餐了嗎?
7. Voulez-vous une entrée?
你們要點頭盤嗎?
8. Que voulez-vous en accompagnement?
你們需要什么配菜?
9. A quelle cuisson pour la viande?
肉要幾分熟的?
10. Que voulez-vous comme boisson?
要點什么飲料嗎?
11. C’est offert par la maison.
這是免費贈送的 。
12. Terminé? Puis-je vous debarrasser?
吃完了?我可以收走了嗎?
13. ?a y était?
還滿意嗎?
14. Voulez-vous un petit dessert/du fromage/un petit café?
需要甜點嗎/奶酪/咖啡嗎?
15. Vous payez ensemble ou séparément?
是一起付還是分開付?
16. Quelle est votre mode de règlement?
你們怎么付款呢?
17. Je vous apporte tout de suite la machine.
我馬上把付款終端拿過來 。
18. Merci beaucoup, mesdames et messieurs. Au revoir et à la prochaine!
謝謝先生小姐 。再見,期待您下次光臨!
小笑話一則:
- Restaurant ?on est pas un resto ?, bonjour, je vous écoute...
- C’est pas un resto? Désolé , je me suis trompé de numéro.
- Si, si, si, c’est un resto, c’est resto ? on est pas un resto ?.
關于餐廳的英語對話【英語 餐廳英語對話_就餐對話】a:waiter!
w:may i help you?
a:please ask your manager to be here.
m:miss,what can i do for you?
a:i wonder if your restaurant has passed the sanitation check.
m:em,is there something wrong?
a:yes.look at the plate,what is the little things with green skin?
m:o,i'm sorry.
a:i come here for dinner not apologise.
m:sorry .it's all our false.we can change anther plate for you.
a:no.i dare not eat in your restaurant.
m:ok.we are really sorry.if you don't want to have meal,we can give the money back to you.
a:definitely!
m:we are sorry.welcome to our restaurant again.
a:no way!
你可以自己再添加一些,這里是簡單的表示憤怒和經理的道歉及解決方式 。
就餐對話(英語)W:Sir,what can I do for you?
先生,需要我為你效勞嗎?
C: I'd like to have a table around corner, quiet.
我想要一張靠近角落的餐桌,安靜點的 。
W:Ok,please follow me.
好的 。請跟我來 。
C:May I have the menu?
我可以看看菜單嗎?
W:Sure,here you are.
當然可以,給你 。
(after a few minutes) 幾分鐘過后
C:I'd like to order a bottle of wine,oh,I nearly forget I'll drive. Please just a cup of coffee,two piece of cake.
我想要一瓶酒 。哦 , 我差點忘了我要開車的 。那么就請來一杯咖啡和兩塊蛋糕吧 。
W: Is this all?
就這么多嗎?
C:Well,I also want have some pastry. The biscuit on the menu looks very nice and a piece of this one.
額 。我還要一些油酥糕點 。菜單上的烤餅看起來蠻好的,那就也來一塊吧 。
W: Please wait a moment.
請稍等一會兒 。
參考資料:英語牛人團
- 餐廳英語情景對話_英語情景對話,關于在飯店吃飯與服務員對話的
- 餐廳服務員服務流程_餐飲服務員實習內容
- 餐廳服務員工作流程_餐飲服務員實習內容
- 餐廳服務員工作總結_餐廳服務員每周工作總結怎么寫
- 餐廳服務員崗位職責_跪求餐廳服務員的崗位職責
- 餐廳服務員培訓資料_我需要餐飲服務員全面的知識理論和技能方面培訓資料
- 餐廳服務員培訓_怎樣培訓餐廳服務員
- 餐廳服務員_餐廳服務員主要干什么?
- 餐廳廣告語_學校餐廳廣告語
- 不英語怎么說 不的英語怎么說
