卡薩布蘭卡經典臺詞_求電影里的經典英文臺詞對白

求電影卡薩布蘭卡的完整臺詞,注意是完整版哦,不...電影卡薩布蘭卡的完整臺詞,中英對照,網盤地址見附件 。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問 。


《卡薩布蘭卡 》的經典臺詞是哪句?Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城鎮 , 城鎮中有那么多的酒館,她卻走進了我的 。
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始.
Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝” 。
我最喜歡這一句"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
你呢?
《卡薩布蘭卡 》的經典臺詞是哪句?Rick 最后送 Ilsa 上飛機 Here's looking at you,kid
沒有那個詞能比這個 kid 包含更多的寵溺 疼愛 和祝福了
求《卡薩布蘭卡》一句經典臺詞的原文你要的這句是:
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine.
但是呢 , 我現在存的是中文字幕,到底是gin還是jin不是很確定,但是網絡上大多數人還是同意是gin的 。
這里還有一些經典,都是電影里的,希望你喜歡!
Louis , I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始 。
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)
I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上 , 可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚 。
I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中 , 所以不得而知 。
I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增 。
--Where were you last night?
--That's so long ago, I don't remember.
--Will I see you tonight?
--I never make plans that far ahead.
--你昨晚去哪里了?
--那么久以前的事我記不起來了 。
--我今晚可以見到你嗎?
--我從不計劃那么遙遠的事情 。
I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人 。
How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開 。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失 。
I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人 。
Alot of water under the bridge.
過去的事有如逝水.
I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我記不起來了,伊莎小姐.我有點生銹了 。
We all try. You succeed.
人家都盡力而為,而你成功了 。
--Let's see, the last time we met...
--Was La Belle Aurore.
--我想想看,我們最后一次見面是
--“美麗的晨暈”
I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我記得每一個細節 。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色 。
Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上 。
That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法則,一進一出 。
You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能為她彈 , 你也能為我彈 。
lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以 。
We said no questions.
我們說過不準問問題 。
Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘 。
-- A franc for your thoughts.
-- In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're won'th.
-- I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
-- 一法郎買你的心事 。
--在美國他們只出一便士,你猜出大概只值這么多 。
--我愿意超額付費 。
Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,為什么我那么幸運?為什么你會在那里等著我出現正巧又被我找到 。
With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑上這時候來談戀愛 。
Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing
on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最后一天我記得最清楚,當汽笛聲響過后 , 月臺上有一個人站在雨中 , 臉上掛著可笑的表情,因為他的內心被踢翻了 。
I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我們的故事都不怎么有趣 。
Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?
告訴我你是為了誰離開我?是拉斯格,還是中間還有別的人,或者你是不會說出來的人?
If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必須留下,只有一份簽證,你會要嗎?
I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我對政治不感興趣 , 世界的問題不是我份內的事 。
I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再為任何事戰斗了,除了為自己 。我唯一感興趣的目標就是自己 。
One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復 。你是個膽小鬼 , 懦夫 。
Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我盡量避開你,我以為我永遠不會再見到你,你已經在我生命中消失 。
-- Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
-- She isn't just any woman.
-- 林小姐,她非常美麗,不錯,可是你從不對任何女人感興趣 。
-- 她不只是任何女人 。
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飛機離地,你不在上面 。你會后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,并且是后悔一輩子 。
We'll always have Paris. We didn't have... We'd lost it
until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡后我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了 。
Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
伊莎 , 清高我并不在行,不過要明白也不難 。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物就別太計較了 ??傆幸惶炷銜靼椎?。
She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她盡力讓我們相信她仍愛著我 , 那在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去 。
I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我說對了,你是個感情用事的人.
求一些經典英文電影的經典臺詞 , 要帶翻譯的!--英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1。“亂世佳人”
明天是另一天 。
2?!翱ㄋ_布蘭卡”
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的
3。“我不是天使”
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活 。
4。“地獄的天使”如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊
5?!?007系列”
“債券 。詹姆士邦德 ?!?
6?!疤┨鼓峥颂枴?
杰克: “您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄...  , 不管發生...,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言 。
7?!敖K結者”
“我\將回來! ”
8。“阿甘正傳”媽媽總是說的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特 。很難說
什么您\ '關于去得到 。“
媽媽:它\的我的時間 。它\的我的時間 。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人 。死亡是生活 , 某事的部分我們\ '關于所有注定做 。我
沒有\ '噸知道它 。但是我被注定是您的媽媽 。我竭盡全力我可能的 。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨
9?!傲_馬假日”
本人必須現在留下您 。去那個角落的我\ '米那里和輪 。您停留
汽車和駕駛 。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去 。驅動當我留下您 , 離開和留下我 。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什么一個喜歡,istn \ '噸它?
10?!熬G野仙蹤”
“那里\的沒有地方喜歡在家 。”
求電影《卡薩布蘭卡》的英文故事簡介和英文經典對白《卡薩布蘭卡》的英文故事簡介:
During World War II, Europeans who were fleeing from the Germans, sought refuge in America. But to get there they would first have to go Casablanca and once they get there, they have to obtain exit visas which are not very easy to come by. Now the hottest spot in all of Casablanca is Rick's Cafe which is operated by Rick Blaine, an American expatriate, who for some reason can't return there, and he is also extremely cynical. Now it seems that two German couriers were killed and the documents they were carrying were taken. Now one of Rick's regulars, Ugarte entrusts to him some letters of transit, which he intends to sell but before he does he is arrested for killing the couriers. Captain Renault, the Chief of Police, who is neutral in his political views, informs Rick that Victor Laszlo, the European Resistance leader, is in Casablanca and will do anything to get an exit visa but Renault has been "told" by Major Strasser of the Gestapo, to keep Laszlo in Casablanca. Laszlo goes to Rick's to meet Ugarte, because he was the one Ugarte was going to sell the letters to. But since Ugarte was arrested he has to find another way. Accompanying him is Ilsa Lund, who knew Rick when he was in Paris, and when they meet some of Rick's old wounds reopen. It is obvious that Rick's stone heart was because of her leaving him. And when they learn that Rick has the letters, he refuses to give them to him, because "he doesn't stick his neck out for anyone".
英文經典對白:
點擊這里下載本片字幕:
下載解壓之后有個英文的srt字幕文件,用記事本打開,就是完整的對白了 。
求電影里的經典英文臺詞對白1 , Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎 。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕 。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者 , 我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的游民! (《碼頭風云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托 , 我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了 。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子 。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興 。(《撥云見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了 。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力與你同在 。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚 。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《出租車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道 。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起 。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家 。如果再想想,我寧愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家 。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶 , 《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,里面兌一些姜味汽水 。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了 。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什么 。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔?。ā都叻肅┭健?949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了?。ā兜縭猶ǚ繚啤?976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始 。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."出處:米·威斯特(Mae West) , 《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933譯文:"并不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活 。"
22,Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德 。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提并論 。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了 。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!讓我看到錢?。ā短鸚南壬?996)
28 , Play it , Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝" 。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!你不能操縱事實?。ā兌搴P鄯紜?992)
30 , I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著 。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天?。ā堵沂蘭訝恕?939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我會擁有她所擁有的 。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back.我會回來的 。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人 。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什么 。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光) 。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了 。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人無完人 。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人 。(《警探哈里》1971)
52 , You had me at〃hello.〃當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了 。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣?。ā逗旆哿恕?992) 56 , A boy’s best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親 。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word , is good.沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了 。(《華爾街》1987)
58 , Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人 。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了 。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城鎮,城鎮中有那么多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館) 。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!等一會兒,等一會兒 。你肯定聽到了什么?。ā毒羰扛枋幀?927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈 。(《欲望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂 。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要?。ā蹲持玖柙啤?986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的 , 要抓住每一天,孩子們 。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來 。(《死亡詩社》1989) 100 , I’m king of the world!我是世界之王?。ā短┨鼓崢撕擰?997)
【卡薩布蘭卡經典臺詞_求電影里的經典英文臺詞對白】參考資料: